Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
12-16-2010, 02:17 PM
I got home just as my neighbour had let their dog take a crap near my mailbox.
I can assure you... Eating lot of fibers that day and my nightly excursion was worth it.

Ok so I actually just chastised them publicly and I do believe she took another route.
No more doggy turds near my home.

Also did this 2 days ago.
I was crossing the street(it is a very dangerous street. Killed my mom after all)
Car was like 300 meters away, I started crossing. Guess who sped up to try and get past?
Yeah... Ended with the car stopping like halfway on the crosswalk with a deathly gaze from me and a swift kick at the bumper.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Here's you're solution to dog turds Chat

Once when 2 friends and I were crossing the street, one friend was about 12 feet ahead of me and the other friend, when a sports car sped through the intersection between us. Sadly I didn't have a camera or a set of keys in my hand, so I couldn't get his licence plate or reach foreward and scrape the length of it as it went by.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-16-2010, 03:23 PM
I swear- everyone in my town is a skitsophrenic or a conspiracy theorist. Even the infants cry "Black Helicopters, Black Helicopters!" instead of "Waa, Waa!"
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-17-2010, 04:05 AM
I'm the second youngest person in my street - the youngest being a mother in her early 20s. Gotta love my hometown. All my other neighbours are actually really lovely people. My next door neighbour and I chat every so often, the people who live across the street from me are an elderly couple whom I help out every now and then if I see them struggling with their shopping, and the guy who lives two doors down is an electrician who doesn't seem to mind that his cat seems to prefer me to him. Everyone knows each others names, and we all help each other out.

...I live in a boring neighbourhood.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-06-2011, 06:10 AM
I love being in the 9th most drunken city in the nation...the locals come down and talk to you whether you want them to or not.

They smell like Christian Slater after a night out with Charlie Sheen in a Bangkok tiki bar.

And some wonder why I dont drink..........

Nothing like the stale smell of vomit laced booze hittin the nostrils..........yummy.