Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
01-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Hi. Im a LT.Commander (Science) looking for a fleet that RP's and occasionally does other things I.E. Fleet Actions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2011, 01:20 PM
StarFleet might be the place for you, we are a medium level role playing fleet. On occasion and when we get enough people we do the fleet actions. If you have anymore questions my ingame handle is @smashsf. Our website is http://www.starfleets.st/ . We also run a teamspeak 3 server.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2011, 06:40 PM
you are more than welcome to join Shadow Dragon Fleet. . We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2011, 12:28 PM
The Alpha Centauri Institute could be ideal for you. We are a Role Play Fleet that does some FAs and STFs through our ACI Guard division, but we are primarily focused on RP around game content and our own, member-written episodes.

I encourage you to check us out at

http://aci.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2867593