Lt. Commander
# 11
01-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
Apart from the Redshirts, of course.
If your referring to the server, thats no different than any closed beta. But the advisory council wasnt going to be bug testing, they were going to be giving the Devs feedback on what should happen to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-06-2011, 01:14 PM
check the thread date.

i dont think the op cares any more.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Since any current subscriber can use the forums, no one can complain if they choose not to use the method of communication that Cryptic has provided for them. And regardless of the intent, the end result was that the people on the council would receive more direct attention from the Devs than another other random joe community member becauase they supposedly "represented" other people. Of course, there would have been no way to ensure that they werent simply representing what they wanted. IMO, all paying customers should have equal voice, and there shouldnt be some elite group of representitives that either receives more attention or has greater influence than any random poster on the forums.
This.

Now what is necroing this ancient topic?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-06-2011, 01:18 PM
(using Guardian of Forever's voice)
The player council was replaced by a Player monarch. I now make all decisions and speak for the entire community.

1st order of business, All players demand their ship have my avatar used as their ship emblems in place of the default and Fleet emblems since my avatar is indeed awesome. This also shows loyalty to the STO emperor (Me), and signifies that they would die at a moment's notice for my cause! The Federation and KDF will all serve under my banner!

Now if you excuse me, I tire and must go to sleep in my mattress covered room and tin foil microwave deflectors.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urantia View Post
Necro-threads are trending. Dead Space 2 must be near
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sernon
No loss then, but I'll vote for the sinister types any time. Paranoia is healthy, makes you alert and ready for action.

---
Spoken like a true Romulan.....LOL
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-06-2011, 01:24 PM
The thread starter was the one that passed away I believe, so necroing(excuse the term) it doesn't seem right.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urantia View Post
This.

Oops, looks like it was me, sorry. Since I generally restrict my looking of the forums to the first page of threads, and try not to necro, perhaps I clicked a wrong link?
Closed Thread