Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
Hello,

Let me first say that I started playing STO at head-start and quickly found myself at max level. I soon left STO with plans to return once more content had been delivered and it looks like that time is now.

I have been sifting through various Season release notes and the STO wiki, but I am wondering is there a single place that i can go and see all the updates and fixes that have occurred since release?

I currently have a Rear Admiral Lower Level Science Officer, but I am wary of picking her back up with fears that I will be hopelessly lost. I am looking for something that might be able to get me back up to speed in the most concise way possible.

If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2011, 10:41 AM
The best place to look is in the Engineering Reports section.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Actually, the Release Notes are the most concentrated location for what's actually been put in the game. Engineering Reports are more "What's planned/intended" and are subject to modification from Real Life and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
Actually, the Release Notes are the most concentrated location for what's actually been put in the game. Engineering Reports are more "What's planned/intended" and are subject to modification from Real Life and so on.
True. I figured since he already looked through the Release Notes the Engineering Reports might provide other insight, especially the past ones.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-06-2011, 04:22 PM
You know, not to quite thread necro what seems to be a dying-ish thread. I think a "what's new/changed/better" document could be a good thing in terms of getting folks who did play to reconsider or return to STO.

Who wants to help me work it up?