Lt. Commander
# 1 Lights on star ships
01-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi
Ive noticed recently, that some fed starships have strange lights on them. I havent seen them before and on some ships they are green!!!

How can I get these lights for my own ships? Have I just been seeing hallusinations?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2011, 04:32 PM
They are the new sets you can attach to your ship to give you improved Shields,impulse an deflecter. The set with green lights is the Borg set and the other set which looks like a Tron effect is called the Aegis set.Try em out i have the Aegis set which i crafted myself or you can buy them but there quite pricey at the mo so i would just farm for them yourself and then craft them.Iv made quite a profit on them myself an i only made 4 sets.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erg_Noor View Post
Hi
Ive noticed recently, that some fed starships have strange lights on them. I havent seen them before and on some ships they are green!!!

How can I get these lights for my own ships? Have I just been seeing hallusinations?
They aren't really lights, they are effects from equipment sets. Blue is AEGIS and Green is Borg. The AEGIS set can be crafted at Memory Alpha. The Borg set can be acquired by completing the Assimilated mission, and the 3 Borg STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Oh thanks guys!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Can these sets go on all ships? I have, and love, my Excelsior and like to craft some AEGIS items fir it.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJL
Can these sets go on all ships? I have, and love, my Excelsior and like to craft some AEGIS items fir it.

Thanks
Yes, any ship. They are just like any other equipment (shields, deflector, etc.) except they give a bonus to your ship when the set is complete and on your ship, and they give you that nice graphical affect.