Lt. Commander
# 41
01-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Wow, it seems that this game develops into a direction i really don't like.

Thank you for reading.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
If he had forgot it then he wouldnt have spent his entire post talking about why he didnt like it. Maybe you should actually read the post your replying to? Disagreeing with his opinion is one thing, but saying he "forgot" something he just talked about is just plain ridiculous on your part.
I think he is referencing the Dreadnought Cruiser and the Guramba Siege Destroyer as a price. Those ships are supposed to be the bada__ ships for each faction that have a higher 2000cp price tag. The Vulcan ship is more comparable to the Varanus Fleet Support Vessel, and will probably be the 1200cp pricetag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
Why a sci ship they ruined the neb now this one too. don't get me wrong i have a sci toon he fly's a cruiser sci ships are a waste. also remember this is a big ship so it will probably turn like a cruiser.
... IT'S A VULCAN SHIP! The design is hundreds of years old, it was big compared to the NX class not current T5 cruisers. Vulcans tend to specialize in scientific and political research. It would be crazy not to label it a science ship.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-04-2011, 12:21 PM
I'd love to see the Borg items on this beauty.
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but the Vulcan ship we'll be getting is the D'kyr class, right? If that's the case, does anyone know if the devs have mentioned if they'll be using the 'nacelle position' technology used for the Intrepid, BoP and Garumba ships on it? If I remember right, the D'kyr had the ring drive rotate into the hull when it wasn't going at warp velocity.

Images from Ex Astris Scientia: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/sc...yr-screen2.jpg & http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/sc...kyr-sketch.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Here you guys go, your info

cant tell yah its slots ect, but thats what i got from tribble
Ok i got it, but I can't buy this ship xD I have one energy credit and I clicked buy, and see: "Ship not avalibe"
WHY? I see it and I can't buy it?!
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacekPOL
Ok i got it, but I can't buy this ship xD I have one energy credit and I clicked buy, and see: "Ship not avalibe"
WHY? I see it and I can't buy it?!
Because it's locked and hasn't been added to Tribble yet.
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav750k View Post
I think he is referencing the Dreadnought Cruiser and the Guramba Siege Destroyer as a price. Those ships are supposed to be the bada__ ships for each faction that have a higher 2000cp price tag. The Vulcan ship is more comparable to the Varanus Fleet Support Vessel, and will probably be the 1200cp pricetag.

... IT'S A VULCAN SHIP! The design is hundreds of years old, it was big compared to the NX class not current T5 cruisers. Vulcans tend to specialize in scientific and political research. It would be crazy not to label it a science ship.
Oh really?

According to ENT:"Future Tense" D'Kyrs fulled multiple roles, one of which was combat cruiser, with eight turreted particle beams and "photonic weapons" that appear equivalent to photon torpedoes.

People forget that Vulcans have quite the stormy past, and have not always been pacifist. So, anyone who thinks that "it's sciemce because it's Vulcan" should really learn to research.