Lt. Commander
Can we get a toggle for having facial expressions like the NPCs?

Looking angry, fearful, happy, hurt, sad, suspicious, enthusiastic etc etc etc

More than an emote, a set state that you can change when you wish?
:p
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Like in Champions Online. It's the same engine (the games even use several of the same character stances) so it should be quite possible to implement.

I'd generally love to see more features of CO get ported to STO and vice versa. When these cool games are already that much compatible, use the entire potential! The Nemesis feature, the customization of weapon mounts (which weapon shoots from where on the ship), etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2011, 12:58 PM
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE SEEN ON THE FORUM IN A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2011, 12:59 PM
I like this idea. I also love the 'nemesis' idea. I read a nice thread about it a while back, seemed like a good idea then, still seems like a good one now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm really tired of looking so ... monotone all the time. Especially when I can see the ... intrigue an expression like KHAAAAAAAAN!!!!! provides to our character's faces...

I say if the facility is there, we should have it? hmm?

Is it being held off on much like the character voices that we had an option for in beta? And if so, why? Surely facial expressions could be implemented at some point in the near future.

These are the voyages of the stoned captain with the monotone spaced out look... etc