Lt. Commander
# 1 glad we have this dev team
01-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Q: bkzland: Will there be an option to buy the Guramba for an ingame currency, like the Nebula was available for Marks of Exploration?
A: As Stormshade has mentioned, we’ve been working on getting this added to the referral program as a Klingon alternative to the Galaxy-X. However, after listening to your feedback, and talking to the team, we’ve decided to shoot for making the Guramba available in-game via emblem purchase instead. Keep an eye on the threads in the C-Store and Promotions forum for more updates on this.

/confidence restored.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2011, 01:59 PM
im glad they listen to us. they could have buried their head in the sand but i think (assuming it comes off) they are doing the right thing. well done.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2011, 02:29 PM
I agree, this is good news as it should clear up a lot of bad feeling (I guess not for the people who have already paid up though).

And Stahl saying this is what reminded me of why I'm happy to keep giving these guys money:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl
If we ever had an, "Ask the Cryptic Fans" - one of our questions would be "Why do players make their humans 6'4 or taller?"
Don't ever lose your collective sense of humour Cryptic. Trek fans are hard to please.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astropath
Q: bkzland: Will there be an option to buy the Guramba for an ingame currency, like the Nebula was available for Marks of Exploration?
A: As Stormshade has mentioned, we’ve been working on getting this added to the referral program as a Klingon alternative to the Galaxy-X. However, after listening to your feedback, and talking to the team, we’ve decided to shoot for making the Guramba available in-game via emblem purchase instead. Keep an eye on the threads in the C-Store and Promotions forum for more updates on this.

/confidence restored.
Great to hear this, can't wait to see it happen