Lt. Commander
# 1 The Needs of the Many...
01-07-2011, 11:37 AM
The Missions under "The Needs Of The Many" (Aiding Planets) have got me stumped. I've completed all assault/defend mssions, however I have 3 planets requesting either 10 shield generators or 3 medical supplies. I've scoured each section but can't find trhem to deliver them. How do I deliver these items to the planets...nothing is explained.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herodotus10
The Missions under "The Needs Of The Many" (Aiding Planets) have got me stumped. I've completed all assault/defend mssions, however I have 3 planets requesting either 10 shield generators or 3 medical supplies. I've scoured each section but can't find trhem to deliver them. How do I deliver these items to the planets...nothing is explained.
You can get them at the various Starbases or, what I do, is just replicate them as needed. If you click on your replicator and scroll down you can purchase all of these items. Just make sure you lower the slider for the number purchased... they can be quite pricey
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Thanks for that...I didn't think of the replicator (face palm). Shame there isn't a Strat Guide available (much lamented as I've seen from many posts). Haven't played a MMO in all my years of gaming so I'm on a bit of a learning curve