Lt. Commander
looking for a mature casual fleet . I am only online a few days a week so not looking for hard core fleet
Lt. Commander
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 02:57 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled with players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard.

I hope you take the time to check us out at our website, If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmillas
looking for a mature casual fleet . I am only online a few days a week so not looking for hard core fleet
I would invite you to check out Starbase 357. We are not the traditional "fleet" and welcome casual or hardcore players. Our goal is to provide a central location for our members to share resources and play STO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Feel free to check out the 44th.

- Age 18+ required
- Casual. No minimum game time requirements.
- Use ventrilo (but mic not required).
- Nearly full fleet bank.
- Have members that can craft (provided you have the anomalies)
- Have members that can train bridge officers
- Have members that can run STF's.

sto.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Aurora Fleet is always looking for good Marines. Come check us out at www.aurorafleet.com!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-01-2011, 03:11 PM
If you haven't joined a fleet yet check us out at Pride of Starfleet, if interested post to forums, join site, or contact any fleet member in game.
Lt. Commander
# 8 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs
01-07-2011, 04:07 PM
- Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs -

We can help players level up to be able to participate in end game PvE content. We are a small but growing group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!