Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
09-08-2010, 04:32 PM
I am a very competent pvper looking for a fleet interested in someone who pvps every time i play and is very ruthless and bloodthirsty when it comes to defeating his enemies. I am a very mature person otherwise and am just tired of pvping solo
Lt. Commander
# 2 House of Clan Hunters
09-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Hi there

Feel free to check out the House of Clan Hunters

join our in-game chat channel by typing /channel_join ClanH

that way you can request an invite or just get to know us before joining

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2011, 11:09 PM
I am not sure if I got to you too late I have recently decided to come here and look for a new way to recruit. I am not sure about your mmo experience but there are times when it just seems slow. Well I would love to get a little time ingame if no one has approached you yet. I am currently working on getting us a side fleet to pvp against. Because sometimes the ques just take way too long. We here at The Brotherhood of the Black flag pride ourselves on having a good time and doing it well. We are a joint group with a federation fleet , The Order of the Black Flag. We never rp so if that is what you are looking for I won't be able to help you much. But we do however have a great mentoring program where I myself take a special interest in every member and ensure that they are well on their way to getting to where they wanna be. That may be pvping with us every week against the Brother fleet mentioned or even just queing up for a hopeful GG with feds. But As said before I am looking for and steady group of feddies for us to play against with the interest of our fleet becoming even better at working well as a secure tight knit group. We laugh and joke just as much as we kill. And God only knows why we even enjoy placing a well groomed hair part down the aft of a federation ship but it just seems to tickle our fancy.

So if you have not yet decided to go with one of the fleets or maybe even if one of them doesn't workout feel free to come and hang out with us. We are open From 12 am to 12 am. Our new website is under construction so I have no out for you there so just shoot me an email in game. I am @gravnok.

Respectfully yours,

Kroglius Gravantus
Chancellor of
The Brotherhood of the Black Flag