Lt. Commander
# 11
01-08-2011, 05:30 PM
I would love to see a healing UI added.

When you group we are shown our teammates in the group in the upper leftside of the screen. When you switch to "healing" mode they might display in the bottom as a toolbar which would show the avatars of all your teammates including yourself. With a powers bar above them where you can drag all your healing powers. Here you wound click on an avatar and then the healing power you wish to use on them.

Maybe there is an even better or more streamlined way to do this, but I feel this route would be a nice way to start in making healing less confusing. Feel free to expand on this idea of you like it and know how to improve upon it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
I would love to see a healing UI added.

When you group we are shown our teammates in the group in the upper leftside of the screen. When you switch to "healing" mode they might display in the bottom as a toolbar which would show the avatars of all your teammates including yourself. With a powers bar above them where you can drag all your healing powers. Here you wound click on an avatar and then the healing power you wish to use on them.

Maybe there is an even better or more streamlined way to do this, but I feel this route would be a nice way to start in making healing less confusing. Feel free to expand on this idea of you like it and know how to improve upon it.
healing is confusing?
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
healing is confusing?
Selecting the target can be. I don't know how many times people I'm my group accidentally heals the wrong person.

They way heals are distributed could definatly be streamlined IMO. They way it is now is not the most efficient way by any means.