Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
It was called Zardoz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zardoz

And yes, it was aweful.
You've obviously never seen Killjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Any cheezy Kurt Russell action movie is a horrible guilty pleasure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldier_%28film%29

And this one always makes me grin with silly enjoyment for some unknown absurd reason.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Stratship Troopers Trilolgy:
1st = get drunk and yell along with characters in movie, awesome flick.
2nd = So we're a horror movie about psychics and bugs that take over people? Okay, cool. Has its moments (namely Captain Dax's last stand, the Sergeant taking revenge) oh and for the oh so epic "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Murderers don't go home!" lines (sorry, only in German)
3rd = What am I watching? Religion as a weapon? Cool... Oh look, the brainbug from the first one, oh no wait he just died. Has some good on the ground scenes (giant killer robots), an awesome themesong themesong as sung by their Sky Marshal and a planet explodes in the end.

Armageddon:
It really is terrible if you break it down, but there was a time when I was without cable TV and watched it like a dozen times. I really enjoy it, mainly for Lev and his insanity, Bruce Willis just being Bruce Willis and Aerosmith is easy to listen to. Let's also not forget that it is a Michael Bay "masterpiece" meaning EXPLOSIONS!!!!

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes:
B-Rate gold. I really can't think of any reason to dislike it.

Then again I was always a B-Rate fan, so I am kinda bias.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Yor: Hunter from the Future

kicking 80s soundtrack, cheesy plot, robots, clones, cavemen, sandpeople, dinosaurs, and flaming greatswords - all in one film.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Define bad movie.

If we go for mindless action movies, my favorite would be The Fifth Element or The Thirteenth Warrior.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Too easy, Drill Sergent, too easy.

Undisputed Winner is "Star Trek 5--The Final Frontier". For evidence of how much fun you can have with this crown jewel of lameness, may I humbly suggest this site right here.......http://www.eskimo.com/~rkj/MST.html

Basically, some guys did a spot-on "impersonation" of the "Mystery Science-Fiction Theater 3000" show, played Star Trek 5, and made funny comments about it throughout the thing.

If you die without seeing it, first thing that happens when you get to Heaven is God calling you a loser.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Every single Disney movie ever made.

Now that I'm an adult I know which stories they are based on and well... Can't even write half of it without breaking the forum rules.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-09-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Every single Disney movie ever made.

Now that I'm an adult I know which stories they are based on and well... Can't even write half of it without breaking the forum rules.
Even "The Apple Dumpling Gang"????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

That was the very definition of funny!
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1960
Even "The Apple Dumpling Gang"????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

That was the very definition of funny!
Well, theres a reason Disney won't release "Song of the South".

Oh, and they totally ripped of Kimba the White Lion with the Lion King.