Lt. Commander
# 11
01-09-2011, 03:17 PM
I'd rather have a transwarp to Memory Alpha option.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I read it somewhere on the forums, I believe it was around the time when crafting was added to Qo'noS. There hasn't been much talk about it though so I don't know too much about it, or even it is really something the devs are considering.

Windows would look nice though.
I want an Angry Dome

And for Memory Alpha a Chamber of Understanding
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-09-2011, 03:43 PM
I'd like to have a limited shipboard crafting capability. Anything needing rare traces requires the facilities at Memory Alpha, but schematics and green/blue gear should be available from shipboard engineering/science labs.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
I'd like to have a limited shipboard crafting capability. Anything needing rare traces requires the facilities at Memory Alpha, but schematics and green/blue gear should be available from shipboard engineering/science labs.
I agree, to some extent.
I think it would be a very nice EC sink to some extent and a way to make more use of ship interiors.
Make people who want to craft on their ship buy a crafting lab.

I think we should be able to buy a crafting lab for our ship and the items should be restricted by size.
If it is too big to fit in a starship lab, then it shouldn't be craftable in a starship lab.

Guns/kits/consumables/consoles all fine, anything bigger than those should only be craftable at MA or a station that has a drydock in its orbit.

I would not limit rare particle items to MA though, what I would do is turn that into another EC sink on top of the initial crafting lab fee.
Make players who want to craft more advanced tech on their ship buy more advanced lab equipment.

Letting MA keep its lab is fine, ESD serves another purpose.
Shipboard crafting though is something I definately think should happen with some limitations of course.