If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Some characters were stuck in a loading screen with a "Server Not Responding" message
I played some in beat and a little when the game first came out. Things came up and I ended up quitting just didn't have time to play. Now am looking to restart up and need a good helpful fleet to teach me whats going on the game is much different now lol.
Can be on most days between 8pm and 11pm eastern. Am 26 looking for mature people also have my own ventrilo server.
Gladius 500 was abandoned after multiple Micro-Ultritium Bombs were placed around the Star base's Generator and set off, effectively leaving the station dead in space and just as dark. Many were injured, and unfortunately a few causalities as well.
But now, now, we have regrouped, forged and pounded from the fires of the old station, to this new station, one that will cool our blades, we shall come back stronger, this only preparing us for the next fight that comes ahead.
Within the Psi Aquarri Star Cluster, a new base set deep within a cold blue nebula had finished being constructed, nicknamed the "Anglerfish". It was a project for the Starfleet Corps of Engineers to build within the nebula, but it was worth it, for the station has a naturally occurring early-detection system due to the nebula's unique property, as well as no known cloaking or external holographic ability works within the confides of the nebula.
A quick list of what we have to offer:
* TeamSpeak Server With 512 Capacity
* Active members
* Fleet Forum
* Fleet Bank By Rank && W/ Crafting
* STF's, PvP, PvE
* Weekly podcast
* Departmental Positions
* Friendly && Laid Back People
* Structure, But Not So Much That You Can't Enjoy The Game
* Joking Around
* Good laughs
* A Radio Station For Your Leisure
* . . . and instead of Cookies or Brownies, We Aim To Please... So Grab A Bite of Whatever You Wish to eat or drink, and enjoy the show
* Teamspeak (Even if you do not have a mic, there is chatting in the server itself, it helps to be on the server especially when doing STF's, PvP, Missions and that sort of thing.
* Activity (We require you login to your main and alt on a bi-weekly, or every other week basis. This allows us to eliminate dead weight)
* Fleet Forum (Please utilize the fleet forums as a method of communications, as well as in game mail and fleet chat)
* Fleet Channels (We have a list of Fleet Channels your required to have, you will be invited in game, and walked through how to add them)
* Fleet Events (Its all about Teamwork, when we have a fleet event, like a joint fleet event, or an alliance social event, your required to be there to represent our fleet)
* 18+ (We Require You to be 18+ as this is a mature adult community, however certain exceptions will be approved by fleet admirals)
* To Have Fun! (What point would it be to have you in a fleet if you were not able to enjoy yourself, and have fun??)
We are allied with some of the best in Starfleet. We are Allied with Gods of War, and are friendly with 12th Fleet. We are also friendly to 23rd Fleet, one of the oldest fleets in Starfleet.
you are more than welcome to join Shadow Dragon Fleet. . We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement
If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Feel free to give StarFleet a look, we've been around since 1997 and have perfected our system of running our fleet. We are a mid level military role playing fleet and have our own teamspeak 3 server and 2 game servers in Halo and Battlefield Bad Company 2. We are always in game and our members are very willing to help any lower ranking members to learn the reins in STO. If you have any questions feel free to drop by on our forums,http://www.starfleets.st/vb/index.php, and we will answer your post as soon as we can.
Also feel free to contact me in game with any questions or if you'd like to team up for missions. My ingame contact is @smashsf
In case you have yet to join a fleet or are still looking, please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs.
We aim to help players level up to be able to participate in end game PvE content. We are a small but growing group of laid back players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together. A good number of our members are in the eastern time zone.
For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.