Lt. Commander
Hello all and thank you for reading. I'm trying to look for a fleet that only recruits Caitian's or one that does the fleet actions. I'm very new to this game and was told it would be in my best interest to join a fleet. I doubt I'm 'raider' material and I play casually for fun. I don't want anything serious and enjoy a laid back atmosphere.

Or is there any fleets that just recruit girls and do a ventrilo test to make sure you are one?

Either way, I'm just curious to see what's available.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Hello we have 4 or 5 women in our fleet and we do use team speak we also have alot of easy going players and some that play Caitian's so check us out

the link is in my signature

if you are interested fill out and application

Have a goood Day and Play more STO
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-16-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoTail View Post
Hello all and thank you for reading. I'm trying to look for a fleet that only recruits Caitian's or one that does the fleet actions. I'm very new to this game and was told it would be in my best interest to join a fleet. I doubt I'm 'raider' material and I play casually for fun. I don't want anything serious and enjoy a laid back atmosphere.

Or is there any fleets that just recruit girls and do a ventrilo test to make sure you are one?

Give hyperion Armada a go , we have all the bells and whistles , and Pava , our resident maniac , could use some help ejecting us from the airlock when we deserve it. Tight fleet , good people , website , complete crafter for all your crafting needs, and support in every stage of the game to help you get the most out of your character.

We also have custom litter boxes and giant balls of yarn on every ship.

Contact Gul'Darin@xtorma in game or anyone from the fleet. New friends are always a welcome addition.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-16-2010, 07:55 AM
Quote:

shoot me a message in Game, LaFamilia is probably what you are looking for on the Fed side and if you start a Klingon LF's Klingon Fleet, House of Pancakes, though small would welcome you also. We have all types of people the casual players like yourself and pvpers even though we do not have a true pvp team we do pvp a lot as a group and it doesn't matter your skill level. We experiment with builds but we have a lot of people that can help with builds if you need it.

I can be reached at @Captain Data in game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-20-2010, 11:32 PM
sounds like you would be purrrfect for Lion Heart! New Caitian Theme Fleet. http://lionheartfleet.lefora.com contact any member for invites. Catburglar recruits in the ESD regularly.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-29-2010, 07:29 AM
I remember trying to find that recruit thing...

And all of the above did not follow through.

Hm. Guess I'm looking for:
-New player friendly
-Couple friendly (We play together and I don't like those kinda "good night, princess" comments. Makes me growl like a Klingon.)
- Family friendly (Often find the family ones are run nicer)
-Caitian (Though not important, really)
-Fleet actions
-Doesn't require ventrilo to live. I understand for raids but not general chat.
-English (Though I don't really care about language as long as the people are nice!)

Help in my conquest. Shed light on this blurry vision.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-29-2010, 09:26 AM
Greetings, we are a Caitian Theme Fleet, but not limited to Caitian only. So if you would like to check out our fleet, visit Pride of Starfleet website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/. If you have any question feel free to post in our forums or contact any member in game.
Lt. Commander
# 8 48th Defense Fleet
01-10-2011, 12:11 AM
Quote:
I remember trying to find that recruit thing...

And all of the above did not follow through.

Hm. Guess I'm looking for:
-New player friendly
-Couple friendly (We play together and I don't like those kinda "good night, princess" comments. Makes me growl like a Klingon.)
- Family friendly (Often find the family ones are run nicer)
-Caitian (Though not important, really)
-Fleet actions
-Doesn't require ventrilo to live. I understand for raids but not general chat.
-English (Though I don't really care about language as long as the people are nice!)

Help in my conquest. Shed light on this blurry vision.
If you have yet to join a fleet or are still looking for one, please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs.

We are a small but growing laid back group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together. We always do our best to help players learn to play & succeed at STO as they level up, especially those who are new to the game. Though we have members who are casual players like yourself, our aim is also to be able to help players level to participate in end game PvE content. We do use Teamspeak 3 for voice communication but do not require it. We are more than happy to have you join us and allow us to help you play STO.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!