Lt. Commander
first off not complaining.

wanted to see what people thought of something i was asking on the ask cyptic, about half breads or being able to pick the liberated borg race on both sides?

am i the only person that wants to see the ability to play a Half klingon or Half Vulcan? or the one i really wanted for the klingon side a liberater borg lethian i guess the only issue would be they would need to add a additional Passive power slot on everything so that the Half breads could gain there abilities from each side even if there at 3/4 the power.

impute anyone
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-10-2011, 05:19 AM
Half Vulcans and Half Vulcans you can create by using an "Alien" race and then adding the appropriate features. For Klingon's you can even make the ridges less pronounced.

As for the Liberated borgs, that would be kind of interesting, I wish you could use the Borg pieces in the "Alien" race.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-10-2011, 05:53 AM
but some race persifice traits would be lost and ok Half klingon / half vulcan would be kool too without resorting to alien.as alien half vulcan wouldn't have the nerve pintch a alien Klingon wouldn't have Warrior. a human hafl breed wouldn't have acess to the Leadership skill or even half of it. an alien with borg parts would not be able to take the neutral blast. and the one i want wouldn't have rapture either
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-10-2011, 06:00 AM
Well yeah, you can't add the unique racial traits. But do they matter that much?

Besides there would be so many combinations that it may not be worth it, as no doubt somebody would complain that they couldn't have their Half Ferengi/ Half Human lol