Lt. Commander
# 11
01-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Oh! Can someone PLEASE tell me what the person says? I cannot get it, obviously.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
Oh! Can someone PLEASE tell me what the person says? I cannot get it, obviously.
You ask if there are any messages for you and she says something along the lines of

"There is something here about the Romulans.... oh I didn't notice the date. I can't tell you about it yet."

Next time I log in I'll get the exact quote for you, unless someone does it first.

EDIT: She says

"Actually there is a message here for you. It says to tell you that the Romulans are...

Sorry, I didn't see the timestamp on that message. You're not supposed to know about that yet. Forget I said anything"
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
oooo! I better go visit. At last a reason! :p
Exactly! They should use The Captains Table more for crazy drop-hints and give people a reason to keep going there to check it out. Soon, 400 day veterans will be able to visit too, so might as well give them something to see.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
And we don't KNOW but Stahl said it's expansion on a previous story arch and is probably 8 letters long. So ROMULANS or the DOMINION, or things like that.
Or ICONIANS.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Unfortunately we have yet another month of no new contnet =(
Lt. Commander
# 16
If it's Roms, then it's probably one of the splinter factions, or else keeping it faction agnostic for future Romulan players becomes problematic.

(For that matter, setting up Romulan participation in the Devidian series strikes me as a tad far-fetched.)
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus_Penguin View Post
Or ICONIANS.
Iconians are not going to come out until the level cap has been raised to Fleet Admiral, I believe this was stated in the latest Ask Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactrix View Post
Exactly! They should use The Captains Table more for crazy drop-hints and give people a reason to keep going there to check it out. Soon, 400 day veterans will be able to visit too, so might as well give them something to see.

All those people that reach 400 days will finally get to see all the crazy & wild parties that happen at the Table :p.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-10-2011, 04:50 PM
So storm said the series will air end of Jan and if we have 2 series between the season updates that translates to 10 episodes in a season, sounds reasonable to me. The time between series and seasons might suck but it fits the timeline to the tv series if you think about it.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-10-2011, 04:54 PM
They're aiming to start Series 3 by end of January. Series 4 will be before Season 4 (April).

It is widely assumed that Series 3 will be featuring the Romulans:
1) Dstahl said it'll be --------. Note that while Iconians or Tholians both fit the 8-letters, Iconians are coming when they raise level cap to Fleet Admiral and Tholians are slated for post-Season 4.
2) Previously stated new dailies were soon going to be in either Romulan or Cardassian space
3) The Concierge at Captain's Table has a message from the future regarding Romulans -- just as she previously gave a heads up about the Breen (Series 1)

Additionally, remastered episodes are being made to serve as fillers between the featured episode series.