Lt. Commander
# 121
01-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post

BETTER YET, give our Captains a choice. Do you take a Moral High Road and make it hard on yourself, or do you do something horrible and make it easier. Now THAT sounds like a great mission.
i slight variation is two really bad choices.

do you save the crew of 200 trained starfleet personal who know the risks? or do you save the 50 civilians who are totally untrained and innocent?

do you play the numbers game and save the 200 people, or do you say those guys chose a risky life so we save the civilians who had no choice.

thats to me is a cool choice. sometimes life does not give you the moral high ground to aim for and you just have to make the best of a really crappy decision.
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i slight variation is two really bad choices.

do you save the crew of 200 trained starfleet personal who know the risks? or do you save the 50 civilians who are totally untrained and innocent?

do you play the numbers game and save the 200 people, or do you say those guys chose a risky life so we save the civilians who had no choice.

thats to me is a cool choice. sometimes life does not give you the moral high ground to aim for and you just have to make the best of a really crappy decision.
Well if it's a series we can have ALL those choices. And it is going to be a long hard painful series for some.
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-10-2011, 03:47 PM
/10 characters/ Nothing to see here.
Lt. Commander
# 124 Story Arc
01-10-2011, 03:48 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaNine
I let it go the first time I saw you type this word in another thread. Here it is again, proving that you have no idea you are using the wrong word. An arch is a structure used in architecture. It can also be used as a status, such as an archbishop.

The word you're looking for Martock42 is ARC. Stories, and geometry, have arcs. Not arches. Check it.
Aha, THANK you. I was pretty sure it was wrong, but I'm lazy that way.

Though, since you presented it in a manner more ungracious, and tactless you are now going to be reported since, after all correcting English, spelling or Grammar is against the rules. Had you simply said "Hey I think you mean, ARC. " Maybe I would have let it go, but hey, ya didn't. None the less thanks for English lesson. (Good lord I hate English)

And for the spam in your first post.

Also you didn't need the "Ten characters" in there because there are more then ten there anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaNine
I let it go the first time I saw you type this word in another thread. Here it is again, proving that you have no idea you are using the wrong word. An arch is a structure used in architecture. It can also be used as a status, such as an archbishop.

The word you're looking for Martock42 is ARC. Stories, and geometry, have arcs. Not arches. Check it.
And who are you? The Official STO English Corrector? :p
Lt. Commander
# 127
01-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
The Open Jacket uniform is in the works, it is just one of the more challenging ones to get done right so that it looks ... well appropriate.
Haha I gotcha. But just out of curiousity, was it actually started before all the others on that poll, since it won? Oh and, how could it look any less "appropriate" than the orion slave girl outfits already in game?
Good questions. And if it is too "appropriate", will it actually be the uniform for which people voted?