Lt. Commander
Since its pretty painful to level a Klingon, could you at least give us a little variety? Case in point: every single exploration mission where you fight the Federation ALWAYS has a Typhoon class battleship as the boss. What about the Galaxy, Sovereign, and other T5 ships? Why must it ALWAYS be the same lame ship?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-10-2011, 11:29 PM
I wonder if it's for the same reasons that the "boss" ship for Klingons is a Negh'var. Or that the Romulan counterpart is always the D'deridex battleship. Or when fighting the True Way/Jem'Hadar alliance, the boss ship is a Jem'Hadar battleship.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranman1988 View Post
I wonder if it's for the same reasons that the "boss" ship for Klingons is a Negh'var. Or that the Romulan counterpart is always the D'deridex battleship. Or when fighting the True Way/Jem'Hadar alliance, the boss ship is a Jem'Hadar battleship.
Probably, but since they other spawns in those missions use a variety of different ships(for Feds and Klingons anyway), theres no reason the last spawn shouldnt be able to.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2011, 12:42 AM
The Neg'var at least could occassionaly use the alternate skin, and the Typhoon could maybe use the Galaxy Dreadnought or something like that.

I can't say I am a fan of the Typhoon in the first place, but I am not sure I should admit that considering the calls for it becoming a playable ship...

With the Romulans I can understand the limitation - they just don't have more ship skins now. (They should get onto that, if they want them to become a playable faction one day.)
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2011, 07:42 AM
Yea, this is a bit...irritating. But it falls into the scan this 5 times, kill this 5 times category!