Lt. Commander
# 51
01-07-2011, 08:23 PM
the fact that you have a ship in orbit especially during stf missions and cannot call down help is annoying.

but after all it is a game but we star trek people expect a star trek game will take care of these things, its why we play it.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-11-2011, 01:56 AM
I kind of agree with most of what you said, but you have to admit, running around in the retro space station was pretty effin cool. :p
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-11-2011, 08:17 PM
And it makes perfect sense that my 'D7' can launch BoPs out of thin air...yup!

But well as a carrier i just sic my BoPs on the D7s that accompany B'Vat then turn my attention on the comet...so no issue with the D7s. But yeah i agree they are surpising tough which don't really make sense at all.

One more thing why do more D7s warp in with each comet bits being destroyed Are they protecting the comet?...
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBuck
I originally had the same problem with the space battle. This is what I've seen on other threads.
  1. Disable the first two D7s.
  2. Shoot the comet.
  3. Disable the next incoming D7s.
  4. Shoot a fragment.
  5. Disable D7s.
  6. Shoot shards.
  7. Disable...

Basically, at each step you disable the new group of D7s and then go back to Comet Bits.
This is the only part of this mission I dislike. All the ambushing D7's is just a bit over the top. They could do with less of them IMO.