Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
04-08-2010, 04:12 PM
I reached Admiral today on my main. Other fleet members attended my ceremony. That's the kind of fleet brothers you have in AoA.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-09-2010, 12:06 AM
good morning folks!

AoA is still looking for more recruits!

We need you to join our daily raids and weekly fleet actions!

We need you! so come join us! a fun and friendly fleet and gaming community.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-13-2010, 11:09 AM
time for another bump!

We are still here and still accepting applications for new members!

Remember we need you!!!!!

We are a great community! honest! just ask any member who has joined
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-14-2010, 11:03 AM
There is some problem with your forums... I tried to recover my old password - your boards told me that it's sent... but after an hour still nada (both in junk as in inbox )

If it won't work, then I'll just make me a new account, as it seems I'd like to get back to AoA (being there in times where POTBS was THE game ) and now conquer the galaxy with ya

If it also won't work, then invite me when I'm online - @MorgothPl
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-14-2010, 11:17 AM
I remember you, alot of the old POTBS gang are playing STO.. welcome back... now as far as your account goes .. I can send you a new password, just PM me and on this board.
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-20-2010, 10:41 AM
i'm a new member and i can say that AoA has the best bunch of people online.The first thing i noticed when i joined was that everyone was so friendly.The second thing i noticed was that everyone offers help to anyone that needs it.If your looking for a guild that has easy going people this is the place to be. Join us and you'll see for your self.
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Now under new management: the All Out Assault STO Division is now under our new division leader:

ME!

If you're looking for a fleet that's not just confined to a single game, but is a total gaming home with members active in many different games and styles of play, please come check us out. Active (very active) forums, 250 port Vent server, IRC channel; we've got it all.

http://alloutassault.net

Come join us!
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-02-2011, 06:07 AM
Times have moved on...
Overmind is now in charge long live syberghost!

Lets hope we can see a resurgence of activity now the game is more complete. I can't promise much time these days but I will try to be around from time to time. It was great to see us getting groups together to run instances when I was in ventrilo the other night.
Lt. Commander
# 39 Helloooo!
01-12-2011, 01:38 PM
..From the distant AoA past. Some folks may remember me as "Zahn" from a long time ago playing such gems as Earth & Beyond, C&C Renegade, BF1942 Desert Combat, and a few others.

In game I play a tactical officer named "By-Tor" and a Science officer named "Ghani". If you folks are still reasonably active, I play around and family commitments and would be proud to re-enter the All Out Assault fold.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing AoA in game!