Lt. Commander
Two quick questions...can you chain 2 Emergency to X powers x2 together (I assume a cooldown between each)? IE EPTS II + delay + EPTW II + delay + EPTS I + delay +EPTW I + repeat

or is best to chain 3 Emergency to X's ?

My second question is for AUX 2 SIF III...which skills boosts its effectiveness the most?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Sherman
Two quick questions...can you chain 2 Emergency to X powers x2 together (I assume a cooldown between each)? IE EPTS II + delay + EPTW II + delay + EPTS I + delay +EPTW I + repeat
Yup, that works.

Quote:
My second question is for AUX 2 SIF III...which skills boosts its effectiveness the most?
Like most ability's skills*, all 3 boost it in the same manner. 10 skill levels gained from raising 1 skill has the same impact as 10 gained from raising one (or both) of the other two. As such, you could say that the highest tier skill will raise it the most, since at 9/9, it provides the highest total of skill levels. But, from a gain per skill point system, it'll most likely wind up being a mix of the three.

* the exceptions are things like photonic fleet, where various skills impact abilities used by the ships summoned by the ability. So they could almost be described as a bundle of a couple abilities, rather than exceptions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Yes you can chain 2 different EPtX powers using 2 copies of both powers perfectly. IE: EPtS 3 + EPtAux 2 + EPtS 3 + EPtAux 2 = Constantly boosted Shield and Aux powers with no gaps.

And for Aux to SIF 3, the only thing that boosts it is your Aux power level.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
And for Aux to SIF 3, the only thing that boosts it is your Aux power level.
Starship Engineering Training, Starship Auxiliary Systems Maintenance, and Starship Systems Auxiliary Performance.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Also the Booster Modulator, which gives a plus to Aux power is quite useful. I run with a pair of +7s and with them a pair of SIF Generators. It leads to some pretty impressive hull healing