Lt. Commander
# 121
01-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Executive Producer Dan Stahl checks in with 31 answers in this month's installment of Ask Cryptic!

Read the full Article
So what about the questions he didn't answer?
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
So what about the questions he didn't answer?
There's always the chance they might get answered in next months report.
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Quote:

If we ever had an, "Ask the Cryptic Fans" - one of our questions would be "Why do players make their humans 6'4 or taller?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
A. They all want to be Dutch.

They want to be themselves, I happen to be 6' 5" tall. There are people in the world that are taller than 6' 4"
Lt. Commander
# 124
01-13-2011, 05:48 AM
With this new series ogf episode with Romulan. Are we going to get a Romulan BO as a reward?
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-13-2011, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
With this new series ogf episode with Romulan. Are we going to get a Romulan BO as a reward?
I sure hope so. then again, im sure they would look quite similar to a vulcan dressed up in a starfleet uniform. after all, they are cousins.
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-14-2011, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace-Dreadnought View Post
I sure hope so. then again, im sure they would look quite similar to a vulcan dressed up in a starfleet uniform. after all, they are cousins.
nah they better have they're Romulan uniform after all the so full of themselves that I dn't think They will were St uniform
Lt. Commander
# 127
01-15-2011, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
nah they better have they're Romulan uniform after all the so full of themselves that I dn't think They will were St uniform
maybe he/she will be a brainwashed romulan? lolz. as I recall, they did have some pretty potent mind-erasing devices, maybe its time to give one a taste of its own medicine? :p
either way, If i get an officer, they had better wear starfleet uniforms (incase u didn't kno, this IS starfleet, not romulan star empire)
Lt. Commander
# 128
01-15-2011, 08:20 PM
for the "master recruiter" achievement for getting 5 or more people to sign up for STO, if someone already has the federation dreadnaught can there be an alternative, say the new klingon destroyer or C-store credit equivalent of a reward.
Lt. Commander
# 129
01-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggaroth View Post
for the "master recruiter" achievement for getting 5 or more people to sign up for STO, if someone already has the federation dreadnaught can there be an alternative, say the new klingon destroyer or C-store credit equivalent of a reward.
yah, that'd be nice, since i have the dread already. Perhaps the dread one earns there can be bound on equip. that is, they could sell it in exchange or give it to fleet etc.
Lt. Commander
# 130 my questen
01-26-2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costigan
One question I have, based on Stahl's response is the level cap. He said something along the lines of when the cap is raised to Fleet Admiral...

My concern, question, is whether or not the rank of Admiral will be included before Fleet Admiral.

For example, Starfleet, and the US Navy (which starfleet is based off off) currently has Rear Admiral Lower Half, Rear Admiral Upper Half, Vice Admiral, Admiral, then Fleet Admiral.

Will STO be including that rank in their level scheme or will we be going from Vice Admiral to Fleet Admiral?
how we can diszine are interal of the ship from captain readyrommon down to engineres
can cusmied it