Lt. Commander
# 11
01-12-2011, 01:05 PM
1) Conduct poll on most wanted uniforms
2) Release in reverse order
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-13-2011, 10:53 AM
If you take the time to google the all good things uniform for star trek you see several versions. The one Admiral Riker wears, the version that crusher and the future voyager crew wear, and even possibly the long TNG coat that Picard wears in the past. To me, that fits the description of a "set" of uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-13-2011, 11:54 AM
It's in the store now, but there are issues with the rank pips, they get clipped by the uniform fabric.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWard1701 View Post
It's in the store now, but there are issues with the rank pips, they get clipped by the uniform fabric.
Yep, same here (in fact, I think we were talking about it in ESD just a minute ago, lol).

The pips were clipping in the editor, but, when I exited and re-entered, they were fixed (in the costume editor). However, when I wear the uniform, the rank pips clip (only showing 1 pip for the VA rank). Someone mentioned it was just certain stances. I'm using Thoughtful, so that's one that is bugged.

Bug Report filed. Ticket ID #1,030,644
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DekuScrubby View Post
1) Conduct poll on most wanted uniforms
2) Release in reverse order
No kidding.

Hopefully, this means that they're putting a lot more work into the open jacket uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Yep, same here (in fact, I think we were talking about it in ESD just a minute ago, lol).

The pips were clipping in the editor, but, when I exited and re-entered, they were fixed (in the costume editor). However, when I wear the uniform, the rank pips clip (only showing 1 pip for the VA rank). Someone mentioned it was just certain stances. I'm using Thoughtful, so that's one that is bugged.

Bug Report filed. Ticket ID #1,030,644
Yep, clips on my chars using thoughtful stance. Will test on other stances, But hopefully it will get fixed soon.