Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet
01-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Capt 4 Looking for a very active strong pve/pvp fleet with ts3 or vent.
Very active player, 4-12hours a day.
Feddy at present and engineer by trade.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Hi m8.

I'm sure lots of people will offer their fleets to you so have a look and see which looks like the one for you. I am in the 12th fleet and have found them to be very good. We do regular stf's and have rp and separate divisions to match your skills.
Take a look and if u like what u see come join us
http://12th-fleet.com/portal/
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebwilkins View Post
Capt 4 Looking for a very active strong pve/pvp fleet with ts3 or vent.
Very active player, 4-12hours a day.
Feddy at present and engineer by trade.
Greetings Seb

We host a highly active TeamSpeak 3 server for our members (stats here: http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...46.93.56:9987/).
We support both the Federation and Klingon factions should you choose to dabble on the other side.
We also host multiple events during the week, including STFs, which you're not too far away from becoming eligible for. There's great Borg loot to be had, so be sure to drop by www.ufplanets.com for more.
Alternatively feel free to contact me personally with any questions or comments.

Kind Regards,
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Greetings Sebwilkins,

I invite you to check out the 44th. We are age 18+ and use ventrilo. Activity level depends on time of day. But if you online a lot, it won't be a problem. I myself play about 4 hrs a day, usually late nights. We are small - medium in terms of active members, but it's nice to get to know some people rather than feeling like being lost in the crowd. We run STF's pretty routinely, especially since the borg gear came out.

Come check us out. sto.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2011, 12:22 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Hi there, If you are interested the Lotus Fleet would love to have you. We are a group of mature players from many time zones that actively RPs but does not require it. We have a teamspeak but does not require usage. If you are interested the check us out at WWW.lotusfleet.com. If you have any questions feel free to direct questions to either me or Jae Onasi