Lt. Commander
# 1 So I Pimped My Ride....
01-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Are there plans to add more to the crafting selection in the future? I like the way it highlights my ship. Though statistically, it wasn't much better than what I had on it. I have no reason to craft anything else. The Purple MkX Anti-Protons I have now seem to be sufficient and there didn't appear to be anything worth the effort to upgrade.

Before

After
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2011, 12:11 AM
The additions last month seem to be just the beginning, though we don't have much in the way of concrete details just yet.

Also, I wouldn't discount the power of the set bonuses from Aegis and Borg items, and the extra punch of Mk XI purple weapons - compare their base damage, it's actually surprisingly different given the single jump in mark.

In any case it is definitely worthwhile to continue stockpiling materials. More good things to come.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2011, 12:13 AM
definitely looking forward to more sets aswell, I have said from the very beginning that cryptic needed some kind of reward system which alters the look of your ship, shame it took them so long to listen though
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2011, 12:19 AM
Now if we can only get that ship crafting and being able to make costume pieces for our chars and ships through crafting we will be all set or least pretty close to it.

Looking forward to more crafting options in the future, it's starting to look pretty solid.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Nice underglow d0od. You get the spinners for the Nacelles too?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2011, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
Nice underglow d0od. You get the spinners for the Nacelles too?
On backorder.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-14-2011, 08:24 AM
Yo Dawg

I heard you like phaser's , so I put a phaser on your phaser so you can phaser while your phaserin.

This is Captain Xibit signing of this latest episode of Pimp my Starship.