Lt. Commander
Need 3 Feds for KA (RA): Investigation.
Second part beyond the vortex.

I know other people have had to had teams fall apart as well, and I will not start over...
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2011, 08:43 PM
If the latest patch wouldn't have crashed the game for 3 different party members, wouldn't be in this situation, thanks cryptic! It's so fun sitting and shouting in zone for the second stage of this mission which no one has.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2011, 06:14 AM
Not sure which part that is, we talking when you beam down to the planet? If so that is a known bug where you beam down and people crash out whereby the team just needs to wait for them to relog back in and either have open team or be ready to accept invites. This happens most times to me or my team liek the last KA I did but they came back and we went on to ace KA no probs.

If it's the space part just after the vortex part I would try and solo it 1 ship at a time and get to the ground part which more people will be at.

I'm not aware of any other bugs that would crash the game and the latest patch shouldn't have affected KA.

It's always bad to start over an STF after all the hard work but you may fidn an elite group from start that finishes it quicker than if you didn't drop
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2011, 09:51 AM
It's the part right after you destroy the 2 gates, kill the borg, and go through the vortex. I finished the first part without letting a single borg through the gate and want to finish that way, thinking maybe there is an award for that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.James.Kirk View Post
It's the part right after you destroy the 2 gates, kill the borg, and go through the vortex. I finished the first part without letting a single borg through the gate and want to finish that way, thinking maybe there is an award for that.
There isnt... (there is however a possibility for a Borg Sci BO if you die at the right place).
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
There isnt... (there is however a possibility for a Borg Sci BO if you die at the right place).
Yes leave them in suspense on were to get it, lol.

I know but I am not going to say either
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-15-2011, 05:00 AM
if you are willing to start over, give me a hail. our team only does complete runs, nobody quits ... but we cant pick you up in the middle of the mission. and no worries about completion. only question is: how fast?

greetings,
quick ben
Closed Thread