Lt. Commander
# 1 Conqure and Control Exploit
01-14-2011, 01:58 PM
So I just got done doing the Space PvP control battle and watched a cloaked B'rel take over a spot by simply laying mines! I wondered how much effect "pets" have on this battle ground since I witness such speed in which the Klingons are able to take over the spots.

Is this a bug? I have kept mum to this point because I couldn't believe that a carriers pets or mines would actually aid in the take over process but I always seem to fight against mine layers in this battle. I truely hope this is just coincidental and not an exploit being used but after watching this B'rel that didn't even uncloak as I destroyed it's minefield and took the spot back over but the fact that he was able to take just by dropping mines discouraged me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2011, 03:36 PM
afaik, the mines do not help in the take over, as ive done these missions without mines myself and take over points pretty fast. the mines are just there to do what they normally do, extra damage
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2011, 03:42 PM
So far i haven't seen mines or pets do anything to help in how fast a spot changes control.