Lt. Commander
# 11 sorry?
01-14-2011, 12:28 PM
your sorry? is that right? explain to these people how you even GOT my name much less had the nerve to post it online! we do not even KNOW you, or your fleet. How much damage has your little "accident" caused?.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasarlo View Post
your sorry? is that right? explain to these people how you even GOT my name much less had the nerve to post it online! we do not even KNOW you, or your fleet. How much damage has your little "accident" caused?.
technically youre coming off a bit overemotional right now.
also several letters? really?
I can understand your anger but honestly

I STILL DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Lt. Commander
# 13 response
01-14-2011, 08:23 PM
Can you? can you really understand my personal anger? has anyone ever outright accused you of anything ever? how did that make you feel? overemotional? perhaps somewhat, that i wouldnt deny. the fact that someone i considered very close to me had to come and tell me this was even going on was enough embarassment for a whole theatre of people.

and yes so far i have managed to contact quite a few people, I am taking proper and legal channels to resolve this, and... your right, i dont know you either, that may well be a good thing.

Also despite that, i think i deserve an apology for myself and my friend, more then just "i m rly sory". perhaps you do not understand how much damage something like that can do? perhaps its already done, already i get denied groups for STFs, its happened twice and im INNOCENT.

so, explain to me how overemotional that is?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-15-2011, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasarlo View Post
Can you? can you really understand my personal anger? has anyone ever outright accused you of anything ever? how did that make you feel? overemotional? perhaps somewhat, that i wouldnt deny. the fact that someone i considered very close to me had to come and tell me this was even going on was enough embarassment for a whole theatre of people.

and yes so far i have managed to contact quite a few people, I am taking proper and legal channels to resolve this, and... your right, i dont know you either, that may well be a good thing.

Also despite that, i think i deserve an apology for myself and my friend, more then just "i m rly sory". perhaps you do not understand how much damage something like that can do? perhaps its already done, already i get denied groups for STFs, its happened twice and im INNOCENT.

so, explain to me how overemotional that is?
my false accusations tend to happen in real life. my world wont fail if someone says i cheated in sto.

I would sympathize more for you but your claims about internet lawyers just makes me dislike you. infact i would go so far as to say you probably would do something. proper and legal channels? really how about this. I screenshotted all this. how abgout you tell me what your legal channels did in a month from know k?

what do you want? eh blood? monetary compensation for defamation in sto? you want him banned because he mixed up names? You want an apology? it was said TWICE.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...agemax/ss4.png
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...agemax/ss3.png
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...agemax/ss2.png

rest assured ill bring it up again in a month and see what your legal channels have done for you.
*dw i can wait im a lifetimer. ill bring it up monthly till the sun supernovas/ i get a new gf who will demand my time. whichever comes first*
and as a fyi

yea i would be ****ed. Until i saw his sorry. I would pm him saying hey maybe let it be known im cool to the people who you told i wasnt cool with and have him maybe apologise in a pm again. but this blind rage is uncalled for. he owned up to his mistake. and youre kicking him in the balls. you disgust me on a microscopic level.

Though this part strikes me as odd. If the names were mixed up then

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostNaiad
They tried the same thing with our fleet a bit after they hit you guys but they didnt have enough permissions thank god. Was a dead giveaway they got recruited and immediately started askin how to become officers and for bank rights
how is this possible? I mean this implies something. I wont say what but still.

E.D demands i post this.
Quote:
Occasionally referred to as lethal action, legal action is what Internet tough guys resort to when someone makes them angry OL. Many "victims" of LJDrama and Encyclopedia Dramatica have threatened legal action against their oppressors.
Quote:
omeone claims to have been the victim of some crime such as: slander, defamation, libel, copyright infringement, harassment, spam, forgery, impersonation, whatever. The victim's sock puppets then all rise up to describe and define the alleged crime. In 99.999% of these cases, the alleged crime doesn't even come close to meaning what the e-lawyer thinks it does.
Quote:
Rising to the level of e-lawyer requires that one side start spouting off a bunch of legal sounding bull in the most serious manner possible. A good e-lawyer will use recycled arguments from TV shows like Law & Order or Matlock
It should be noted you havent hit that level yet. Though i would like to link this thread somewhere on ed. i jsut dont believe it has hit the level of lol needed.
Closed Thread