Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Qo'noS
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
12-14-2010, 02:29 AM
I am bumping this primarily because I love this Fleet and the people in it, but also for another reason.

Recently I have been promoted to the position of KDF Fleet Ambassador and as such am the official liason between the House of T'Mt and other Fleets or KDF organizations. The purpose behind announcing this here is twofold. First, if anyone has any questions about the Fleet you can of course talk to the other people mentioned in this thread, but now I too am someone who can field questions and (at least a bit more then before) know what I am talking about. Just message me in forums or in game @PrincessKatrina. Also second I am looking for other Fleets to establish diplomatic relations with, please contact me and we can see if we can work something out.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Thanks to our fellow fleets for thier welcomes to the Empire. May we be worthy brothers in combat!
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-10-2011, 09:54 PM
We're still conscripting warriors to join in the war against the Federation.

Visit and register at our forums to join.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
With both of our fleets, the Klingon and Federation we're close to 100 members now.

If you're interested in joining, visit www.tmtfleet.com and register or send me a PM with you character@forumname and I'll invite you. Just please specify if you only want to join the Klingon Defence Force or both our fleets.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ I.K.S. GLA'AD
House of T'Mt
Liutenant Elihan Borell
Tactical Captain
B'rel Bird of Prey
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ House of T'Mt
My Klink would be happy to join you!

Kur'tan@tryulis
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-15-2011, 10:23 AM
Come and join us, to have fun!