Lt. Commander
# 1 Stuck on Cardassian Mission
01-16-2011, 04:55 AM
I am playing the Mission from Deep Space K7 (where you have to defeat 3 Klingon and 3 Freeforce warships and beam aboard a Cardassian warship). I've located the dead Cardassian, but must retireve a medkit and read 5 of his medical files. Been all over the ship, but there is one part on the map obviously not directly connected to the rest. I can only guess what I need is in there, but not sure.
Sorry folks, I'm new to this and this puzzle-solving in this mission has me vexed. I'd appreciate any help you might have (I know the answer is probably simple, but I don't play puzzle games and this is my first MMO).
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2011, 10:30 AM
As far as I recall your answer lies to the North or East on the map of the ship. It's not really a puzzle, actually. It's a dark ship, and it can be hard to distinguish niches from hallways, but the Med Bay is there and not hidden at all, and you'll find a Medkit and another dead Cardassian there.

Look around the ship, I'm sure you'll find your way. Then do what your crew advises you, read the patient records to find out what tools you ought to use.

Believe this isn't a puzzle at all. There's an actual logic puzzle a little further on in the mission - though that one isn't terribly difficult either. You have bridge officers to give you good advice along the way. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the info...it is a dark ship and playing at 2am probably makes it harder to see (and trhink). Will get back for another look, but can't wait to get out of the LT. level (the weapons are so underpowered and the Miranda Class against Klingon and CArdassian BAttleships is no match...wouldn't have survived if it hadn't been for a Starfleet Droudnoght present). Once again, Thanks again, tho I don't know what that section I can't reach is. No doubt will find out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Reverse the Polarity!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2011, 01:57 PM
the 5 files to read are in the north east room. their are force field with dead cardassians in over two levels. read all then go back to the medkit and select the correct device.

thats just trail and error if your not sure which one to choose.