Lt. Commander
# 11
01-14-2011, 09:09 AM
I think you are missing my point. I'm not talking about emblems = cryptic points, I am talking about an in-game method of getting something that the other side has no in-game method of getting.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
I think you are missing my point. I'm not talking about emblems = cryptic points, I am talking about an in-game method of getting something that the other side has no in-game method of getting.
True, but Cryptic should have thought of that before (or at least listened to those that urged a comparable Klingon ship at the time as well as a ship comparable to the TOS Connie) but they predictably failed to do so. This ship was not announced as a possible Klingon version of the Galaxy X until we got noisy about the hypocricy. I do think that there should be a comparable ship for the Klingons, perhaps they could make it steer like a cow and have a forward facing weapon that cannot possibly be used in combat due to the fact that the thing doesn't turn, just like the Galaxy X.

My point is that they can't simply be allowed to cover their collective butts whenever they get caught, they need to hold themselves accountable. Cryptic is run by adults I would hope and should therefore be able to hold themselves accountable for their actions and inactions, but they don't.