Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I set a ship mob to spawn by "beaming in - cardassian" and i find that the mob, once the reach point is triggers, spawns and vanishes over and over and over and over until you're within 10km, then it attacks you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-15-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchinson000 View Post
I set a ship mob to spawn by "beaming in - cardassian" and i find that the mob, once the reach point is triggers, spawns and vanishes over and over and over and over until you're within 10km, then it attacks you.
If you set beam in as their idle animation they will just keep doing it repeatedly. All animations repeat.

If you want them to beam in, just leave the animation alone and put a reach marker objective before the kill objective. They will automatically beam in when you reach the marker.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Awesome thanks so much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-16-2011, 01:42 PM
is there anyone to have NPC's beam OUT when you reach a marker?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altexist View Post
is there anyone to have NPC's beam OUT when you reach a marker?
Not at present.
Next release.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-16-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDave View Post
Not at present.
Next release.
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!



We really need this!!!! Dev's please add it. I will make you cookies!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altexist View Post
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!



We really need this!!!! Dev's please add it. I will make you cookies!!!
They are.
The Foundary will likely get a major update with new tools in February. Anything before that are patches to make the existing tools work better.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:58 AM.