Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6411
01-18-2011, 09:20 AM
Good morning Cappy.

The Canadians are invading? Meh, I'm not worried, they'll go home soon enough; they'll miss their moose and squirrels. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6412
01-18-2011, 09:24 AM
First u need a place with a stable political climate...

Through the wonders of modern technology you can view hockey anywhere... even Florida had a team..

Parts of Miami are infested w Haitian Poses and Cuban from Castro prisons..
[hum,ref ancient American history on carter boat lift debacle]

Humid Hurricanes or snow and cold bones when u get old.. hum
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6413
01-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Good morning Cappy.

The Canadians are invading? Meh, I'm not worried, they'll go home soon enough; they'll miss their moose and squirrels. :p
we like to invade atleast once every 100 years or so, keeps you from forgetting about the war of 1812
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6414
01-18-2011, 10:31 AM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6415
01-18-2011, 10:36 AM
Canadians? Invading America?

You mean you didn't know that was happening anyway?

*kicks delivery schedule with the Union Flag of weaponry under a tarpaulined crate*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6416
01-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Canadians? Invading America?

You mean you didn't know that was happening anyway?

*kicks delivery schedule with the Union Flag of weaponry under a tarpaulined crate*
we're also stealing all your (the u.k's) scientist by use of better pay checks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6417
01-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
we're also stealing all your (the u.k's) scientist by use of better pay checks
And yet you come down here for medical operations.

As the old play stated, "There's something rotten in the state of Denmark."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6418
01-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
As the old play stated, "There's something rotten in the state of Denmark."
They bring their beer and moose jerky with them?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6419
01-18-2011, 11:39 AM
If you think about how mant Canadians are in Hollywood (like Kirk 1.0) these days, and let's not forget HOCKEY! that sport is full of them, and they have teams Everywhere. Maybe that was their plan all along. Be all sweet and humble sounding, then BAM! we become southern Canada!!!

Too paranoid?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6420
01-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
If you think about how mant Canadians are in Hollywood (like Kirk 1.0) these days, and let's not forget HOCKEY! that sport is full of them, and they have teams Everywhere. Maybe that was their plan all along. Be all sweet and humble sounding, then BAM! we become southern Canada!!!

Too paranoid?
Exactly! We're already much bigger than you, Sarah Palin already stated how much she loves Canada, and I think there's more of us in Florida and that work for the Secret Service than your own.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:50 AM.