Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6421
01-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Although for the life of me, Toronto is practically an American city, all it's missing is an NFL team

/ducks

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6422
01-18-2011, 11:13 AM
I'll be alright if the United States of Canada is formed.

I can quietly sneak Ravenstein over to the UK, so she can whoop the ass of those sissy public school boys this country seems to vote in; and instill herself here as Empress.

/rant.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6423
01-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
And yet you come down here for medical operations.

As the old play stated, "There's something rotten in the state of Denmark."
Because medicine is not sciency enough. The scientosts being hired are the real scientists. You know, the kind that builds death rays and secret moon bases.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6424
01-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I'll be alright if the United States of Canada is formed.

I can quietly sneak Ravenstein over to the UK, so she can whoop the ass of those sissy public school boys this country seems to vote in; and instill herself here as Empress.

/rant.
I dunno, there are times I think your Queen could smackdown anyone who ticked her off.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6425
01-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
I dunno, there are times I think your Queen could smackdown anyone who ticked her off.
I'm sure she did so the Charles after letting his divorce to Diana get so messy and Public
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6426
01-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I'll be alright if the United States of Canada is formed.

I can quietly sneak Ravenstein over to the UK, so she can whoop the ass of those sissy public school boys this country seems to vote in; and instill herself here as Empress.

/rant.
You'll hear Buffalo complain when The Bills make Toronto their new home. I'd still prefer we get a team that could actually win a Super Bowl though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6427
01-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
I dunno, there are times I think your Queen could smackdown anyone who ticked her off.
Live from the UK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABaXckGsVQE#t=0m40s
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6428
01-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
And yet you come down here for medical operations.

As the old play stated, "There's something rotten in the state of Denmark."
we do that coz we're impatient and want organ transplants now instead of having to wait, and canadian doctors can't be bought (the ONLY downfall of free healthcare is lack of ability to bribe the health care specialists )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6429
01-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
Although for the life of me, Toronto is practically an American city, all it's missing is an NFL team

/ducks

american nfl couldn't stand up to the canadian cfl, canadian cfl play during the winter months when there's snow... i'd like to see the miami dolphins do that!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6430
01-18-2011, 12:11 PM
There's an old joke in Canada from back when Jean Chretien was Prime Minister. In the States the secret service protects the President from the people. In Canada the RCMP protect the people from the Prime Minister (who grabbed a protester with a chokehold)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:49 PM.