Lt. Commander
# 111
01-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverisms View Post
Meh. At this point I'm starting to feel I should stop saying anything re: Fuzzy.

In all cases that I've made note of the video I've specifically pointed out that it does NOT violate the letter of the rules.

No reading of Section 4 makes publishing or promoting your ship a violation. It does allow the contest Entities to disqualify published or promoted works at their discretion. All I ever said was that Fuzzy was taking a risk, and it might not be worth it.

And that risk had nothing to do with the video.

You need to step back from your mad on against Fuzzy. Or, failing that, leave me out of it.
Everyone can say it's whatever they want about me, but the fact is that Fuzzy uploading that video is in violation of his agreement with the contest. Where it clearly stays he can't publish and perform, which he did by putting up that Youtube video.

So no, I don't think the Judges would select him for winning if he violated the agreement, do you not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayle View Post
You, of course, being a professional and thus being qualified to comment on the matter. Right? No? Oh, in that case you aren't qualified to comment on the matter.
I may not be a CGI Artist, but I do work with 3D Modeling as a professional. So yes, I know what I'm talking about, thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayle View Post
If you want to actually post the part of the rules that you feel are being violated, rather than making vague assertions, I'm sure that everybody viewing this thread will happily formulate their own opinion on the matter with the help of your input.
Section 4 - Subsection B and C. Have at it.