Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 11
01-19-2011, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchinson000 View Post
Not that I know of. You spawn from the southern most region of the map I know. Perhaps I should take screens of the 2 different maps.

The preview mission map lacks half the rooms that the foundry map does. Both begin with a hallway that turns left, has a straight away, and then turns right into the largest of the rooms. There should be NPC and details in that room, and are none.

Afterwards both maps have a short hallway and then another room. Once again, there should be details and NPCs there.

At this point the maps vary a great deal. The preview map lacks 2 or 3 rooms, and only has 2 hallways, both leading to dead ends.

I'll take screens, but where can I upload them to show here?
That's what you don't seem to be understanding - that map is split between two decks - you can see them all on the Foundry editor map, but in game you are spawning on one of the decks. The lower deck is not accessible, because in the original mission where that map is used, you walk up to the jefferies tubes and respawn at the other location.

Because the map is a 2D overhead view, you probably can't see that you're placing things on the lower deck and not where you think it is. Try moving the spawn point to where you're placing stuff and see where you appear.