Lt. Commander
# 31
01-15-2011, 12:20 PM
Of course I'm serious... Some of you players having difficulties need to send me a PM in game and we can try and set up a good time to take you through any or all of the borg STF's... My play time is somewhat limited ATM because Mom's in town, but I play with groups from Germany, England and US so there are teams running at pretty much anytime...

You might be surprised and actually have some fun... I know that I always enjoy the Borg STF's and I'm sure We can help you get over your difficulties...
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-16-2011, 11:55 AM
This Week i have done Cure every day and never had a problemm (exept of the respawn point being a bit buged)
I know how hard this mission can be if people are not listening and not "teaming". Yes this mission has buges but it is doable. STFs are ment to be challenging.

There are so many Tutorials on how to do it and if you still fail you may ask for a group that knows what its doing and LISTEN !!! to then. If you want to do this mission organize your self and contact People you know that have done it and ask for thair Help.

Guidet Tours are done from several Fleets every day (Souveniers and Postcards not includet)
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
Jesus, it's nice to be prepared but this is a tad much.

Actually - I thought he was a bit light for pick up groups. I carry around 200 of each, if I know I will be helping PUGs. Someone will always forget or run short.
Lt. Commander
# 34 equipment
01-18-2011, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Actually - I thought he was a bit light for pick up groups. I carry around 200 of each, if I know I will be helping PUGs. Someone will always forget or run short.
if everybody has got the minimum of equipment (i repeat: its only the minimum), than its a lot easier to do it.
sometimes , during leading of a group of pugs, i wonder why people die quickly or cannot move for 40-even 60 sec: i asked them "how many large hypos do you have with you? - answer: i have 4 large hypos with me"
if people are going on with the : "i'm going in here uprepared and will own the place - tactic" , it's no big surprise they are frusttrated. just read at the cure posts: ....i have been trying the cure now for 3 months....OMG !
and i think it's not my task to buy hypos and powercells for the people...
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Players attempting STF's and not being prepared is a Capital Offense in my book and I won't have anything to do with them ever again... end of story and don't ask me for help again.

It is just plain insulting to the other players and shows a severe gross negligence and points out the fact that they do not understand what they are supposed to be doing..
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-19-2011, 10:21 AM
I LOOOVE the Cure.

Its a seriously fun map, and it brings people together in good spirits.

Ofcourse, my best time is stil about 5-6 hours, but I'm getting better!!

Also, I always stash a few spare hypos etc in my BOs, so I'll have some even if I forget to stock up.