Lt. Commander
# 31
01-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Sa-weet! Any chance of having another free-for-all like at the end of Open Beta? (Maybe without the inescapable Borg DSEs this time, heh.) I have a Klingon character now, so I'd love to have a go at ESD or Risa.
I had so much fun blowing you guys up with that sphere... :p

That said, I don't think something like that is in the works. There is still an in-game surprise waiting though!
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinosOne
Think of it this way, your lifetime subscription is more valuable if you bought it during Beta. You got an extra year of play out of that subscription that a new lifer will never get.
Yep, and, like I posted, we (who purchased it before the launch) also got two free character slots.
I think we still got it cheaper, to boot.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-19-2011, 04:31 PM
If it were $199 and included free C-Store access, I'd buy it.

However, I'm not gonna drop that much cash and then watch them develop more C-Store content with my cash infusion. I prefer my monthly so that when I buy from the C-Store, I can skip a month, and in turn, pay for the fluff!
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Man...I wish I had an extra $250 lying around right now
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Lifetime Subscription Sale...

Somehow, this feels like a anniversary sale. And, I'm saying that because I purchased mine before the release date of STO...if anyone feels the same. Anyway, kudos to new LT subscribers who purchased it from now to the end of the sales period!

I know it may be somewhat expensive for some, but it is worth it!
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade

That said, I don't think something like that is in the works. There is still an in-game surprise waiting though!
I'm still hoping that this old 'friend' that is supposed to be showing up is Q.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
I think we still got it cheaper, to boot.
Yeah, we paid $239.99, same price as the upcoming sale. That's why I've always thought the $299.99 post-launch price was a bit much, really.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Quote:

Awwww I was hoping for some Dev/GM crazyness :p

Hmmm $239.99 ......sure that isn't too cheap :p haha....too bad it's still in the 200's, oh well monthly is good enough for me haha....less than 20 days anyway till I go to the Captain's Table >_>
Lt. Commander
# 38 happy one year
01-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Yay come join in on the Fun! I have been really happy with my lifetime well worth it! This game just keeps getting better happy one year!
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
There's more in store to celebrate both of these auspicious occasions. We wanted to make sure you guys knew about this before the sale began however, to make sure interested people had time to consider there options.

Thanks,

Stormshade
So glad you guys finally offered a bit of a discount after a year. Considering I ordered my lifetime sub since the beta, I already got a good deal. I hope many more decide to get off the money crap and grab a lifetime while it's on sale.

Quote:

How about this year, you let us take those sphiere's out for a test drive while we assimilate the entire Cryptic team?!
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-19-2011, 04:46 PM
dammit i wont have the cash by then, I have a baby way. I hope you guys do a sales sometime soon after this one
Closed Thread