Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Bank Tab Prices
01-08-2011, 02:52 AM
Isnt it about time some that the fleet bank extra tabs came down in cost, my self i havee a fleep of 5 friends and 1+ million for an extra tab for us is rather a huge sum of money

if theres some thiung id be working on for the next build (a small fix) it would be to lower the price on the fleet bank tabs
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Our fleet would have the munny to buy 60 more tabs, we wish we could buy just 2 more ... that would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Yeah, a few more tabs would be nice.

Though wish the tabs didn't all the cost the same. A scaling increase would be better, with the first tab being relatively cheap and the cost rising with each subsequent one. That way, a new fleet of newbies could afford a couple and, as they level up and need more, by then they should have more money and be able to afford those as well.

I wouldn't want to see the cost of buying as many tabs as currently exist lowered though. That sum total should cost the same. Fleet tabs are one of the few effective money sinks in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Should have quests that provide somet ype of reward that can be spent to unlock extra tabs.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Agreed
01-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axterix
Yeah, a few more tabs would be nice.

Though wish the tabs didn't all the cost the same. A scaling increase would be better, with the first tab being relatively cheap and the cost rising with each subsequent one. That way, a new fleet of newbies could afford a couple and, as they level up and need more, by then they should have more money and be able to afford those as well.

I wouldn't want to see the cost of buying as many tabs as currently exist lowered though. That sum total should cost the same. Fleet tabs are one of the few effective money sinks in the game.
......agreed
Lt. Commander
# 6 Fleet Bank Tabs
01-19-2011, 02:40 PM
WE NEED MORE FLEET BANK TABS ASAP....!!! IM NOT KIDDING
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-20-2011, 02:06 AM
What's the issue here, it's not like ec are hard to come by is it? 5 Fleet members should have easily enough EC to max out the tabs by the time they reach RA with enough change to spare to buy a starbase or two. As usualy people want the easy route to everything and if it's not practically given away they post here to complain or at least suggest that their particular objective is made easier.......... If we keep making everything in STO easier to achieve and easier to obtain for the lowest common denominator the game will not be worth playing.