Lt. Commander
# 61
01-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I know Matt and the rest of the character art team (probably) has their hands full at the moment, but I hope that the rank pips for this uniform gets fixed soon (especially for the people who love this uniform. I think it's okay, but it's not one of my favorites, to be honest.).

Also, could we get a fix going on the inability to use our fleet patches on the male ENT uniforms? We can place them on females with the ENT uniforms, but not the males. (It's not even an option in the tailor.)
And it would be nice to replace the Enterprise patch on the Ent uniforms with the fleet patch instead of going below it. I created a thread based on the issues with the ENT uniform pack a few months ago, but the devs don't care about it. The C-store stuff is mostly fire and forget money grab stuff. They put a bunch of stuff out with zero testing and then don't do anything about the obvious errors that unsurprisingly arise.
Lt. Commander
# 62
01-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
And it would be nice to replace the Enterprise patch on the Ent uniforms with the fleet patch instead of going below it. I created a thread based on the issues with the ENT uniform pack a few months ago, but the devs don't care about it. The C-store stuff is mostly fire and forget money grab stuff. They put a bunch of stuff out with zero testing and then don't do anything about the obvious errors that unsurprisingly arise.
Yeah, my mentioning of the ENT fleet patch missing was my not-so-subtle attempt to mention it while bringing this thread back up the list in the FNN forum, heh. (Stormy was posting in the Lifetime sub thread, so I was hoping he might see this one and respond to it.)

I do agree with you (for the most part) about the C-Store stuff. I don't think they don't care about it once they're released, but I do agree with you that they should test them (more) and fix the bugs/concerns of the customers after they are released. Besides this uniform's obvious rank clipping issues, I'm still waiting on the aforementioned male ENT fleet patch and 'Intrepid' bridge pack (which is a decent looking bridge, in my opinion, but has almost nothing to do with an Intrepid's bridge, even if it's supposed to be a 'variant' version of it.)

I know mhighison and the other character artists have been working full-tilt since launch (and probably before) with all the demands we put on them (Gorn customization, all the different uniforms and species, etc.), so I'm really just reminding them that there are some bugs and errors that are still hanging around, unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
# 63
01-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Yeah, the AGT uniform is kinda bad, didn't care for it in the finale, don't really care for it now. Personally, I'd have devoted time to making something else besides that fashion WMD.
Lt. Commander
# 64
01-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracounguis
Yeah, the AGT uniform is kinda bad, didn't care for it in the finale, don't really care for it now. Personally, I'd have devoted time to making something else besides that fashion WMD.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the AGT uniform either (although, I did sort of like Janeway's Admiral uniform in Endgame better, even if I didn't like the overall episode (and Voyager is my favorite Trek series, lol)), but I think it does look a lot better in the game than it did in the TNG episode.

Then again, I can't stand the uniforms when I watch The Motion Picture, but I really like the job the art team did with them for the game. Now, if we could just get the security guys' helmets....
Lt. Commander
# 65
01-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Yeah, my mentioning of the ENT fleet patch missing was my not-so-subtle attempt to mention it while bringing this thread back up the list in the FNN forum, heh. (Stormy was posting in the Lifetime sub thread, so I was hoping he might see this one and respond to it.)

I do agree with you (for the most part) about the C-Store stuff. I don't think they don't care about it once they're released, but I do agree with you that they should test them (more) and fix the bugs/concerns of the customers after they are released. Besides this uniform's obvious rank clipping issues, I'm still waiting on the aforementioned male ENT fleet patch and 'Intrepid' bridge pack (which is a decent looking bridge, in my opinion, but has almost nothing to do with an Intrepid's bridge, even if it's supposed to be a 'variant' version of it.)

I know mhighison and the other character artists have been working full-tilt since launch (and probably before) with all the demands we put on them (Gorn customization, all the different uniforms and species, etc.), so I'm really just reminding them that there are some bugs and errors that are still hanging around, unfortunately.
Why they put the $25 ship into tribble via an NPC for us to test and yet do not do the same with the uniforms and bridges is beyond me.