Lt. Commander
# 41
01-20-2011, 11:29 PM
can u give us some info on the vulcan sci ship and the new promethius...atleast what ur thinking about as far as abilities and slots?
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-20-2011, 11:50 PM
XP boosting devices ? man is this battlefield heroes ? how sad and pathetic im disappointed dstahl. Maybe cryptic should go partner with EA.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nack
Don't think we'll be getting EVA Suits for, well, ever. ;-) I think they said something about game engine limitations. And while they could fix the game engine for something like that, I doubt it would make the cut.

I've lobbied in the past for Life Support Belts because that wouldnt be nearly so hard to do (since a 'selected' player is already highlighted in blue... the yellow glow is a small step).
Space born missions could really add a fun new type of mission.
Even at that what about an eva suit uniform, this would be static, so you wouldn't be indanger of it tearing oir what but in combat for it specificaly a computer voice could play when your health is low enough that says "warning, Decompression eminent and progress to a 10 second countdown.
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-21-2011, 12:53 AM
It was mentioned that there was more to do in the coming weeks on the interior over on the tribble forums, but this is slated to come out next week on this schedule. I hope the plan is to get the interior completed properly before releasing it.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-21-2011, 01:07 AM
I just took a sneak peek at tribble and boy am I liking what's coming. Things look great.
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-21-2011, 03:21 AM
Whats with the Andorian ship? it was scheduled for february. Now it's nowhere mentioned!
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-21-2011, 03:45 AM

Beautiful ESD. Stranded had a bit of a campy cutscene, but I like where you're going with the remastered eps. love that the skill points scale with my character.

I may have apologized for all the negative things I've said about the game's development...

But it's early in the a.m. here and I'll withhold my final decision until I'm alert. :p
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-21-2011, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
There is a thread in the general discussion about MVA which is talking about the prometheus concepts.

The costumes for the TOS pack are still being ironed out but I've requested the green Kirk wrap-around, the nurse chappel big collar uniform, short sleeved uniforms, and for the brawler in all of us.. a ripped up torn to shreds "I just wrestled a gorn" uniform option.

We'll have to see what they come up with
If we're going to be using Shuttles a fair amount (as per the "Will everyone get standard shuttles the day the delta flyer came out?" thread) it would be neat to have a Galileo style shuttle available at some point.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-21-2011, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
  • Species Series 3 Reward available upon completion of “Cutting the Cord”
Is that a typo I see there? :p
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-21-2011, 04:21 AM
Quote:
•New Default Font
FINALLY!! That should make I, l, |, and ! slightly easier to differentiate.

Prometheus looks awesome too!