Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
What this thread title really should be:

The KDF Faction isn't even finished, but we're getting tech to make class-specific content in every mission - Every KDF mission from now on will be more awesome then most of the existing Fed content!

That might have been too long for a thread title, though, so I will forgive you.
But his way is so much more.... Troll-ish...

...and I LOVE TROOL-E THINGS!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-22-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarsightFrostwhisper
Look... I am really fine with how this is. Why? Because Federation appeals to 99 percent of STO players, while KDF is... well - their missions involve killing humans and that's something that a lot of people doesn't like, including me. Sure, flying BoP is fun, but honestly - KDF shouldn't be a full-fledged equivalent of the Federation faction, rather a pvp alternative.
^^^^^This.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrowjive55 View Post
There is a new "remastered" episode on Tribble ATM where depending on your class, you get different objectives in the mission. Thats great and all, but maybe before you worry about creating content for every different CLASS you should actually finish one of the game's FACTION's?
They are it just happens to be the fed side they are trying to finish.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:

The KDF Faction isn't even finished, but we're getting tech to make class-specific content in every mission - Every KDF mission from now on will be more awesome then most of the existing Fed content!

That might have been too long for a thread title, though, so I will forgive you.
That might mean something if they actually had some more KDF specific episodes planned. While they have said its something they would like to do, its just a hypothetical at this point. Its not even on the schedule, and theres really no telling how long it will be before we see any new KDF episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Quote:

Amen. Klingon episodes will probably be remastered too. And to be honest class-specific objectives are sometimes awesome. And sometimes they hurt. I played the remastered episode twice, once with a science officer and once with a tactical officer. When the science officer finished the ground part I beamed back five survivors. As a tactical I beamed back two survivors, and left behind three badly injured people. My "specialty" was killing one of the Orion groups by opening a plasma leak next to them. It was still awesome, but the end result of the science officer is better. Engineering seems to be best though.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
Amen. Klingon episodes will probably be remastered too.
Klingons dont need remastered episodes, they need new episodes. No matter how much you remaster them, 8 KDF episodes is still only 8 KDF episodes. Once they have a few dozen, maybe then they can worry about going back and polishing them up.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-22-2011, 10:49 AM
This is stupid they are bringing something into game to make the game better and all you can do is complain that its not on my side of the street yet , really you are going to complain about this.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-22-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
This is stupid they are bringing something into game to make the game better and all you can do is complain that its not on my side of the street yet , really you are going to complain about this.
The person who posted this thread is complaining because he is not satisifed with a product he is paying for. You, on the other hand, are complaining about what someone said on an internet message board. Out of those two complaints, his seems much more valid than yours.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everitt.Cage View Post
Klingons dont need remastered episodes, they need new episodes. No matter how much you remaster them, 8 KDF episodes is still only 8 KDF episodes. Once they have a few dozen, maybe then they can worry about going back and polishing them up.
These are not new episodes for the feds, this is something that will benefit both factions not just fed so your cry fest is just uncalled for .
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
These are not new episodes for the feds, this is something that will benefit both factions not just fed so your cry fest is just uncalled for .
Where did I say anything about these being new episodes for Feds? And if complaining = crying, then you are also crying by complaining about this thread.
Closed Thread