Lt. Commander
# 21
01-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomicile
And what's the progress on installing that third breast? Next Tuesday?
actually if i remember correctly the three breasted woman was from a race called the k'zinti, think i spelled that right... Which was another of the cat-people races and if I remember correctly they were not so nice, being pirates and warmongers and all.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderchase View Post
actually if i remember correctly the three breasted woman was from a race called the k'zinti, think i spelled that right... Which was another of the cat-people races and if I remember correctly they were not so nice, being pirates and warmongers and all.
Clearly you have met my neighbours cat
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-28-2011, 05:54 PM
I tried using velcro to attach a bunch of tribbles to my caitian's head, but they multiplied too quickly, and now I can't turn my head to the right very fast, or I tip over.

Hair would be a nice option.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack-NZ
Clearly you have met my neighbours cat
I do not think so but in my defense most (but certainly not all) cats are evil.

also lol.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-27-2012, 10:22 AM
guessing the 'new hair' thing has pretty much been forgotten then...

wish i'd actually checked this before buying the Catain package... now wishing there was a way to get a refund on it, the 'bald kitty' look just doesn't look right, even for the male Catain's...

M
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomicile
And what's the progress on installing that third breast? Next Tuesday?
< She is my Avatar. The Star Trek V production simply called her Cat Woman. She has whiskers, but her face is otherwise furless. She has a mane, a furred tail and tufts of fur on the back of her hands and feet.

I honestly wouldn't object if that character wound up a basis for the Caitian cousins (for lack of a better term) coming for KDF. They're being called Ferasans.

Both the Caitian and the Ferasan would require access to manes. So I continue to hope for them to appear in STO one day.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-29-2012, 06:43 AM
ZOOOOOMMMBBBIIIEESSSS !!!!

Kill them all ! Hit them hard and again and again and again.....
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-19-2012, 09:34 PM
The main (or 'mane') issue with this is that the character the whole race is being based on does indeed have a nice head of hair. it's kinda like if they'd thrown Vulcan and Romulans into the game with a slight greenish tint and round ears. :-/ Though on a related note--where's the *other* alien bridge officer from ST:A, the trifold-symmetry guy with the tentacles? And for that matter, since they've already blatantly swiped from Diane Duane (without, as far as I can tell, crediting her for it), where's my Horta boff ala Naharat? I want my Ensign Deep-dish w/ extra cheese! :-)