Lt. Commander
Every planet I've been on as a klingon, research component searching is FUBAR'ed. You hit the scanner button, it'll say something like "4-6 anomalies detected" and the scanner beam will lead you to one. And then it will only lock on to that one point. You could be right next to another anomaly, but the scanner beam will only point to the spot you picked up the first anomaly. It works fine in space, it works fine on the federation side, but not for klingon ground missions.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is this a known issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2011, 06:11 PM
It definitely happens to me. They're borked.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2011, 06:17 PM
All the time.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Phantom Anomolies
01-20-2011, 01:07 PM
I have the same problem on ground maps. I'm usually lucky enough to scan one anomoly, but I've stopped trying to find any others. Sometimes the beam leads me to a spot with nothing in the area as well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgee_MCoth View Post
I have the same problem on ground maps. I'm usually lucky enough to scan one anomoly, but I've stopped trying to find any others. Sometimes the beam leads me to a spot with nothing in the area as well.
this is usually the result of the anomaly being located under ground... it is annoying to say the least.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-24-2011, 10:08 AM
For me as well... happens all the time.

No wonder the KDF has to raid transports and depots for data samples. It's less frustrating and kind of therapeutic.