Lt. Commander
# 11
01-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderchase View Post
ok well i admit my memory might and most likely is wrong, i still dont think we should pay to fix/remedy somethig that shouldnt have been broken or wrong in the first place. free or otherwise. now the other outfits from those movies is worthy of a whole new price tag imo. but not to fix something as trivial as the bling used to denote rank.
I agree, I think you remember spending points on it because you purchase it just like anything else in the C-Store, which could give the impression that you spent Cryptic Points on it
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-25-2011, 06:10 AM
Personally I would be content with them just fixing the errors on the current version (such as the patch in the back that goes over the belt) and added changeable ranks. Then have the other suggestions something that you could pay for since they would be new additions.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-25-2011, 12:47 PM
I would personally rather to see the enlisted crew uniform next rather then the right ranks.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-25-2011, 01:52 PM
I was counting the Enlisted in their with the stuff that should be added into the C-store at a cost, but I agree it would be nice to see that added before if not at the same time. But people have been asking for the TWOK uniform to be fixed since they got their hands on it.