# 11
01-26-2011, 08:02 AM
I haven't seen _any_ of those before, great pics, very nostalgic
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-26-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Knuhteb
Those pictures are greatttt man!!! Thanks for posting. I always get nostalgic looking at old TOS pictures. TOS was definitely the best series of all of them in my book.
Could'nt say it better myself
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-26-2011, 08:58 AM
"Space energy comes from Sugar Smacks!!" is classic.

The last picture ftw. George is the man.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-26-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Nice pics indeed. I particularly like the ones where the cast seems to be goofing around.

Though the image with the TOS Enterprise model in the background is pretty cool, too. It was bigger then I thought!
Ya, it's big all right - it's 11 feet long. it's also on display at the Smithsonian institution at the Smithsonian's request, given Star Trek's role in popularizing space travel.

Read more about it here and here (scroll down a bit to the actual article - that site isn't well-known but has a LOT of good info in it), Rooting around in that site will give you a LOT of good info about various ST props and miniatures. Such as ending the argument forever about the differences between the D7 and the K'Tinga here (original Jefferies model from TOS shown next to the TMP K'Tinga model, both at the Smithsonian as well(.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-26-2011, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Can Someone link to Nimoy singing Bilbo Baggons now?
Why link to that when you can hear about what a good year Shatner had or why Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain?
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-26-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
lol-seen most of those before and I think all fans should see the "Ballad of Bilbo baggins" as sung by Nimoy.
Ask and ye shall receive (The audio is low so you may need to max the Youtube volume (Assuming you WANT to hear it)

Leonard Nimoy sings Bilbo Baggins (link)