Lt. Commander
Hey guys,

I was sat, bored today and came up with a nice little idea that I thought I'd put together for you. Let me run it by you.

Even with the Dev Tracker it's easy to miss a few comments here and there that can make all the difference to what we see as coming next in Star Trek Online. Therefore I have launched the following:

Captain's Log

Ok it's not the most innovative name, but it's to the point - my aim is to, at least every third day, go through the Dev's comments and pull everything we know about the upcoming state of the game, I suspect it'll be more regular than that on days I don't have work.

Sure the domain's unwieldly at the minute but if the blog gets much traffic I'll soon update that. Let me know what you think and spread the word to your fleets.

PS: We're also running a small sale on Tap Play for iPad and iPhone at the minute if anyone's been thinking about it www.tapplay.shorturl.com
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-25-2011, 10:56 AM
Cool, maybe you could integrate sneak peak pics from the ship forums to supplement any dev posts.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2011, 11:03 AM
I'll be including anything I come across in my travels to be honest. Most 'official' stuff is from the Devs though, but I do realise the Tribble and Foundry provide some interesting peaks too
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Well I looked at your first real entry and I must say good job. You used all the right quotes and let the evidence speak for itself while having good title headers for attention. Good work!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-25-2011, 11:07 AM
Book Marked. Now excuse me as I actually go take a Captains Log.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the mental image Decade.

We'll probably post a weekly discussion post as well to offer our thoughts. This could be the precursor to a podcast, but to be honest - there's plenty of them out there so unless we come up with something to make it unique we won't be doing that any time soon.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Updated for today's latest news.