Lt. Commander
# 21
11-25-2010, 04:28 AM
Ecstatic that Cryptic are finally addressing the Klingon uniform issues in the upcoming season.

Finally the Klinks are starting to get some lovin & attention.......
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-25-2010, 04:35 AM
dont feel bad, one one of my toons, he has multiple cost slots, but he cant change his uniform to any of them..instead it says Im wearing my only uniform..
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-27-2010, 03:34 PM
We have them addressing costume slots? Last I heard it is under development for season 4....last bug I submitted was that KDF was NOT supposed to have an off-duty slot, and if it came that way, then it was an error that they would NOT support....a bit one-sided if you ask me
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-28-2010, 01:23 PM
I certainly hope they come up with more then the 2 things we were offered.

Veteran shoulderpads and a cloak (the cloak is still coming).

They did some Orion clothing and Gorn is coming soon, but since those are tied to race, it's not really accessible if (like me) your character is neither of those races.

Off on a tangent, I find it disappointing that my Starfleet Orion (yes, you can have 1 KDF officer serving on your ship if your Diplomatic rank is maxed) only has access to the KDF costume templates.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-10-2010, 05:32 PM
A bit let down and annoyed to note that Cryptic has still not addressed the Klingon 2nd Uniform slot (unofficially the offduty one) seeing as they mentioned it was one of the fixes to be addressed a while back.

I still cant change any options including colours, costume types or any character options such as hair etc. I was just wondering if I was the only one for whom this is not working?? I guess it's time to post another ticket regarding this.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-13-2010, 11:25 AM
By the lack of replies it seems that I am the only one for whom this annoying bug is fixed.

Does anyone else still have the off duty (slot2) uniform bug where they cant change any options etc?

Going to create a ticket so just wondering if its just me or is still a widespread problem.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-13-2010, 05:22 PM
I can't say for certain if there is a problem or not.

Since I've hardly touched my outfits for my main since my fashion designer blitz long ago.

The only thing I've noticed is a bug has crept into Orion collars, which sadly, has made that BOFF uneditable, because the option I specified will be deleted if I press the modify button.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz786 View Post
Hi. Recently I have noticed that I am unable to change my Klingon Char off duty uniform. Everytime I change it either causes weird results (changes everything randomly) or just reverts back to the default uniform she was wearing before I started.

I was wondering if anyone else had had this issue and whether there is a work around or fix. It is quite annoying as i have essentially lost a uniform slot. ,
Everyone has this issue.

Count yourself lucky you didn't save/purchase.

The usual reasons for the above are:
  • Your prior/current off duty selection now conflicts with present uniform restrictions (e.g. what parts can be combined with what other ones).

They way they seem to be dealing with that is to reset all the illegal parts (on any subsequent change) to parts from the default uniform pieces allowed (hence the random swapout). Sometimes, it just resets the whole cosume to the default uniform (your other observed behaviour). Looking on the bright side, at least they where not silly enough to reset the parts on existing costume slots (that would have been "game over" for me playing this game).

• The other possible reason is that you have managed to create an off duty uniform in your additional costume slots.

Theres a bug (feature?) which means that with additional costume slots for the first creation you can only create a uniform in the slot. On you "second" EC funded change you can alter the slot to be an off duty slot uniform slot. However, any furthur customisation will permenantly doom your additional slot to become a uniform only slot.

Yes, this doesn't really make sense. Yes, I lost an off duty uniform this way. Now I religiously make sure my additional off duty uniforms are perfect out of the gate (but I will never get my [Ophidian Cane] now *crys*)
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-15-2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoggyDude
Everyone has this issue.

Count yourself lucky you didn't save/purchase.

The usual reasons for the above are:
  • Your prior/current off duty selection now conflicts with present uniform restrictions (e.g. what parts can be combined with what other ones).

They way they seem to be dealing with that is to reset all the illegal parts (on any subsequent change) to parts from the default uniform pieces allowed (hence the random swapout). Sometimes, it just resets the whole cosume to the default uniform (your other observed behaviour). Looking on the bright side, at least they where not silly enough to reset the parts on existing costume slots (that would have been "game over" for me playing this game).

• The other possible reason is that you have managed to create an off duty uniform in your additional costume slots.

Theres a bug (feature?) which means that with additional costume slots for the first creation you can only create a uniform in the slot. On you "second" EC funded change you can alter the slot to be an off duty slot uniform slot. However, any furthur customisation will permenantly doom your additional slot to become a uniform only slot.

Yes, this doesn't really make sense. Yes, I lost an off duty uniform this way. Now I religiously make sure my additional off duty uniforms are perfect out of the gate (but I will never get my [Ophidian Cane] now *crys*)
hmmmm, i see, well its too late for me to get my off duty uniform perfect lol. I am just annoyed at the fact that they are not bothering to try to fix this issue.

BTW why will you never get you Ophidian Cane?
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-26-2011, 03:04 PM
i want Klingon off-duty clothes! there are so many differant choices in Klingon fashion to choose from that Cryptic shouldn't have any trouble adding them into the game! just watching all the differant series from TOS, Next Generation, Deepspace Nine, Voyager, Enterprise, & all the movies; you get a great sense of what clothing choices we are missing out on in the KDF!